- Preheat the oven at 180-200°C (356-392°F)
- No defrosting is needed
- Straight from your freezer put the pie with its tray mid-height in your oven.
- Bake at 180°C with air without grill for about 50 minutes.
- Alternatively you can also bake at 180°C (356°F) without air with the indication of the oven up & down for about 60 minutes.
- It is preferable not to open the oven for the first 10 minutes of the baking
- The pie with the tray can also be heated in microwaves.
Pastry (65%): Whole grain rye flour, Wheat flour, water, margarine, sunflower oil, vinegar, salt, sugar.
Filling (35%): Cream Cheese (35%), feta cheese, water, wheat flour, sunflower oil, eggs, herbs,salt.
The product contains ingredients of wheat (gluten), milk proteins, egg and is produced in areas that also handle sesame.
Freezer (***) -18°C (-0,4°F) : Until Expiration date
Freezer(**) -12°C (10°F) : 1 month
Refrigerator: 1 day
Keep frozen under -18°C (-0,4°F)
Nutritonal value and GDA